Monday 10 March 2008

Bin a while

Nowt posted recently due to being on holiday. The title of this post isn't meant to be a reference at the current furore over the new collection service in Greenwich. But while we're here, it makes me smile how much vitriol has been sprayed over the interweb about this. And how little understanding about what, I think, is a pretty simple scheme (I'm too bored by it now to go into the reasons why). If people got this wound up about things that REALLY mattered we'd have had a revolution in this country ages ago. Sigh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. Just how difficult is it to understand what goes where and when it will be picked up?

Rubbish has to go somewhere and the less there is the better. For the environment AND our pockets. Perhaps the moaners have yet to cotton on to landfill tax. The more the Council dumps, the more YOU have to pay!

AJWInBlack said...

not just me then...!